Lush Hair Oil
A hair oil that promotes healthy long hair.
- 6 tablespoons Coconut Oil
- 4 table spoons Shea Oil
- 4 tablespoons Almond Oil
- 2 teaspoons Castor Oil
- 2 teaspoons Moringa Oil
- 2 teaspoons of Neem Oil
- 1 teaspoon Vitamin E Oil
- a few drops of your favorite essential oil
- 1 Bowl
- 1 Mason Jar or several small bottles
- Place all oils in mixing bowl.
- Submerge bowl in very warm water (not too hot), making sure not to get water in the bowl itself.
- Mix oils well.
- Add Moringa powder.
- Mix well
- (Optional) Add up to 15 drops of your favorite essential oil.
- Let mixture sit for at least an hour before carefully transferring to a mason jar or other storage containers. The Moringa powder will settle to the bottom of the bowl and you will be left with just the oil.
This amount will last you a few months. You can easily half the recipe for less. I like to make a lot and give some away.